To ensure the interests of customers:
– We recommend that you check the goods and money before leaving the Sherlyn Diamond Luxury Jewelry Consulting Joint Stock Company (hereinafter referred to as Sherlyn Diamond for short) or before the delivery staff leaves (if delivered at the customer’s place). request). After you leave Sherlyn Diamond or the delivery staff leaves, Sherlyn Diamond will not be responsible for resolving any complaints or errors if any.
– Please keep the Sales Invoice and Product Inspection Certificate to serve the exchange and product warranty. If there is no Sales Invoice and Product Inspection Certificate or there is not enough, no intact, erased… Sherlyn Diamond will not apply the warranty, exchange and purchase.
– When exchanging, resold goods, you bear all quality inspection costs. When removing the tablet from the drive with the witness of the customer.
I/ WARRANTY POLICY:
The Sherlyn Diamond warranty applies to products sold by Sherlyn Diamond. Products of Sherlyn Diamond are guaranteed to be free from manufacturer defects and are warranted for a period of 12 months from the date of delivery of the product. After the warranty period, all services or replacements will be charged according to Sherlyn Diamond’s fee schedule at that time. Sherlyn Diamond provides free lifetime service: refurbishing, polishing, plating, engraving for products provided by Sherlyn Diamond. In case customers only buy loaves or tablets, Sherlyn Diamond will enter the tablet for free. Sherlyn Diamond products do not apply warranty policy in the following cases:
– Products are scratched, cracked, broken, exposed to chemicals, acids, damaged … caused during use.
– Products with third party interference without Sherlyn Diamond’s consent.
– Unidentified product of Sherlyn Diamond origin
– No, no invoices and inspection papers, but not enough, not intact, erased…
II/ PURCHASE POLICY:
1/ SHERLYN DIAMOND WEDDING JEWELRY
Wedding rings, engagement rings: In the first 12 months:
– When the customer resells the intact product, 60% of the invoice value will be charged.
– When the customer changes to another product with a greater value, 70% of the value stated on the invoice will be charged. If you change to a product of lower value, it will be counted as a product sale. After 12 months, Sherlyn Diamond bought it back at the agreed price.
2/ SHERLYN DIAMOND DIAMOND JEWELRY
1. For loose diamonds – American Gemological Institute test (GIA):
In the first 12 months:
1.1 When a customer resells an intact product, the calculation is as follows:
– For GIA pellets weighing from 0.5 carats-1.5 carats, buy 80%-90% for round tablets
– For GIA pellets weighing 1.5 carats or more, purchased by agreement.
1.2 When a customer exchanges an intact product, it will be calculated as follows:
– For GIA pellets weighing from 0.5 carats to 1.5 carats, return 95%-98% for round tablets
– For GIA pellets weighing 1.5 carats or more, exchange is agreed upon.
– The customer bears the cost of quality control. After 12 months, Sherlyn Diamond bought it back at the agreed price between the two parties.*/ Sherlyn Diamond does not buy or exchange pellets that are smaller than 0.5 carats or have a water index after F according to GIA standards..
Sherlyn Diamond does not accept purchase, exchange for other shaped stones such as (oval, emerald cut, heart, color diamond…), only support customers to resell
2. For jewelry and handmade products:
In the first 12 months:
– When the customer resells the intact product, 70% of the invoice value will be charged.
– When the customer changes to another product with a greater value, 80% of the value on the invoice will be charged.
– When the customer changes to a product with a lower value, it is counted as selling the product. After 12 months or change to a product of less value, Sherlyn Diamond buys it back at an agreed price.
3/ Goods ordered by customers:
1. Sherlyn Diamond’s custom-made goods Applied in accordance with Sherlyn Diamond’s usual regulations.
2. Goods ordered by customer’s own request – When customers order according to Sherlyn Diamond’s samples but there are changes or adjustments to the design such as: changing the type of diamond plate, changing the design details on the product: painting details, rice husks … are applied to buy back 50% of the invoice value, not applicable for exchange. – When the customer orders according to the customer’s own sample. Not applicable for exchange or redemption.
There is no purchase and return policy for synthetic diamonds.
The policies on Sherlyn Diamond are subject to change without notice.